Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wendy's who what where quiz

Where is your cell phone? Sitting on my bed
Your significant other? In Wyoming for work
Your hair? ok...got wet with the snow today
Your mother? at her house
Your father? on the way back from New Mexico (was working there)
Your favorite thing? Hugs and cuddling
Your dream last night? more like a nightmare
Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
Your dream/goal? Finish school and teach at least a year...have a family
The room you’re in? My bedroom
Your ex? Which one are you asking about
Your fear? there are a few right now
Where do you want to be in 6 years? being a mom
Where were you last night? with Josh
What you’re not? Submissive
Muffins? uhh...blueberry
One of your wish list items? house stuff
Where you grew up? Magna
The last thing you did? Attended an award's thing for the Special Ed department
What are you wearing? Cacky dress slacks and a nice shirt-I presented a project today
Your TV? Could use a replacement
Your pets? Don't have any-apartment life
Your computer? gets me through
Your life? well...I'm still breathing
Your mood? Blah...and stressed
Missing someone? Badly...
Your car? My "Boo" since it is a Malibu :)
Something you’re not wearing? socks
Favorite store? Down East
Your summer? Will be insane!
Like someone? I love someone and like a lot of people (in a friendly sense of course)
Your favorite color? Blue
When is the last time you laughed? Today with the girls in the Special Ed department
Last time you cried? Last night...it was a long day
Who will repost this? I don't really even know who reads my blog, so I don't know. If you read my blog, let me know by reposting! :)

Wedding Countdown!

songs I love :)