Friday, April 4, 2008

Growing up


OK so I think that while we were younger we all wanted to just grow up and get things over with. The last few months of my life have shown me that growing up is not all that it is cracked up to be....I don't like being responsible anymore. As much fun as it is to make some choices it sure would be easier to just have someone tell you what would be best. I am grateful that I know what I want to go to school for and that I also know that my family will always be behind me 100%-even if that means being behind an idiot that makes a stupid choice. The last little while has been a really big test for me and lots of decisions about the future have had to be made and I always stress that I am not making the wisest decision. Then the peaceful calming feeling comes over me and I know it will be ok and workout how it is supposed to.
Thank goodness for the gospel! I am very excited to hear from the apostles and prophets that I sustain and look to for guidance. This weekend should be a highly rewarding one and right now I could sure use it!
At least being grown up comes with some benefits :)

1 comment:

Allyson said...

What kind of "benefits" :)

Wedding Countdown!

songs I love :)