Sunday, April 6, 2008

The weekend and stupid people

Ok so seriously I can not believe my luck! I sometimes wonder why people choose to bring drama into their lives and try to hurt others. This weekend started out amazing with several wonderful things happening. I love conference time and enjoy spending the weekend learning more about myself and trying to get some direction. As for the stupid people part...well my past came back to bite me on Sunday-well in a way...I had the odd experience of talking to my ex's current girlfriend more like arguing with her. It is something that has happened before but I find it childish and stupid especially since she never wants to actually talk but just text (with his phone) anyways it is hilarious to me that she is older yet seems so much younger than me. Any suggestions?
On a lighter note I had a pretty good weekend-we had a barbecue Friday night and then Saturday started off a great conference day. That night Valene and I went to a movie and then it was home to bed. Sunday morning I got up and made a breakfast for some friends. Everybody showed up around 9:45 and we got dished up and got ready for more inspired words. All in all the weekend was pretty interesting...there may be some more interesting and fun news in the weeks to come...we will see ;)
This is the pinchcake that I make for every General Conference

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay for your blog!

Allyson said...

Alli, I'm sorry you had a bad part of your weekend with that certain girl that we all know and love. But what can you do? Some people just like to solve "problems" in different ways. Conference was the best! I'm sorry I missed your pinch cake. It looks really good!

Keli and Jacob Langston said...

Hey, it's just me, Keli! That looks really good! Congrats on your engagement, it will be awesome, marriage is great!

Wedding Countdown!

songs I love :)