Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Assistant payroll manager for Cobblestone Inc.
2. Math, English, and Computer Literacy tutor for the College of Eastern Utah.
3. Residential Team Leader for Upward Bound for the University of Utah.
4. Reading tutor in a research project for Utah State

Four movies I would (or have) watched over and over:
1. North Avenue Irregulars
2. Princess Bride
3. 7 Brides for 7 Brothers
4. Land Before Time

Four places I have lived:
1. Magna, Ut.
2. Price, Ut.
3. Sandy, Ut.
4. Logan, Ut.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pink Star at Jamba Juice-not on the menu but Kjerstin got me hooked!
2. Baked Potatoes
3. Pinch Cake
4. Tuna, Apple Cider Vinager, Oil, and Bon Apetit salad-don't knock it until you try it.

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Somewhere warm
2. Cuddling with a boy
3. With the family in Salt Lake
4. On a road trip

Four things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Getting married!
2. Finishing up all school other than student teaching
3. Family Reunion campout with fun cousins
4. Making some new friends!

Four friends I tag:
1. Wendy
2. Monika
3. Mckenzie
4. Keli

No comments:

Wedding Countdown!

songs I love :)