Saturday, April 12, 2008

Forever forever ever forever ever :)

I am engaged! Josh officially got the blessing of my parents this weekend and we've set the temple date. I can hardly believe how incredibley lucky I am. We've decided on the 16th of August in Salt Lake. Strangely I am afraid to pinch myself but then I know that no dream could be this good. After 12 years of knowing each other and 8 years of dating on and off we have finally decided to make it official and tell the world how much we love each other...for those of you that know me well you know I am a stubborn brat and so bless him for being willing to put up with me for eternity :) My mind is going crazy knowing that I am going to be getting married to this amazing man-I feel so incredibly lucky and blessed! Thanks for being a part of my life!

6 comments:

jaci said...

CONGRATULATIONS Alli! I am so excited for you. August is the best time for a wedding! Where are the pics?? I have never seen this kid and I need some pics! Do you have a ring yet?

Red said...

Congrats Alli! That's exciting news. I hope everything goes well for the two of you.

Kjerstin said...

Oh man! Happy news! I love it! Congrats! I also enjoy some new material for my class doodling.... =] We must play, and you must introduce me. Okay, that's all.

Valerie said...

Congratulations Alli! I am extremely excited for you. Being married it the best!!! By the way, where are the two of you in this picture it looks beautiful?

Alli said...

Thanks Everyone! As for Val's question...we are in Stansbury at the lake out there...it was actually taken last 4th of July-it is a pretty lake but very full of moss...

Wade said...

You 2 look very cute and happy together congrats!!! Thanks for the notebook info I will get it back to you Monday:)

Wedding Countdown!

songs I love :)