Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thank Goodness!

I am so incredibly grateful for the amazing people that I go to school with! Throughout the year I have been consistently surprised and amazed at how much of a "family" I have within my major. We practically live with each other because of the time we spend in classes but more importantly we support each other. We know each other inside the classroom as well as outside-we celebrate good news together and share the hard times as well. We get each other through tests and assignments and somehow still find time to laugh. So thanks to all those that I call my family in the Special Ed department! Love you girls (and 3 guys)!!!!

2 comments:

Wade said...

I completely agree with you. There is absolutely no way I could have survives without the support of the group. We will celebrate competing the program but be sad at the same time.

Kjerstin said...

Amen, sisters! =] Keep smiling...we'll keep in touch! =D

Wedding Countdown!

songs I love :)