Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's OFFICIAL!!!!

It's true! I am officially a student teacher! I know I can hardly believe it myself! I will be at Mt. Logan Middle School in a severe unit for 2 months and then at Edith Bowen Elementary in a fifth grade classroom for the last two months. It is hard to believe that I am really done with college classes and now what remains is my student teaching. Even harder for me to grasp is the fact that I will have my own classroom this fall! Or the fact that I will have two bachelors! I feel truly blessed to have been able to go through the schooling that I have and the opportunities that it has given me. More than anything I am truly grateful for the fact that I am able to do something that I love. I believe that it is what I have always been meant to do. Thanks to those who have supported me, loved me, and encouraged me-especially when I wanted to give up. My family has played such a large role in it, as have many of my roommates, and some truly good friends. The Special Education Program not only gave me a great education but it gave me the opportunity to meet and become friends with some of the most amazing people I have ever met. Thanks to my immediate family, my extended family, and my SPED family. Without you I could not have dreamed of making it this far!

2 comments:

Keli and Jacob Langston said...

Congratulations...that is great! Good luck in the classroom.

Kelli Searle said...

I'm super jealous!!! Congratulations though, all that hard work pays off!!!

Wedding Countdown!

songs I love :)