Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Good times

This last weekend was a party! Saturday my friend Angie threw a bridal shower for me-it was GREAT!! Even if I answered questions a little differently than Josh :) We played some fun games and got to visit. I even got to feel like a princess!



Sunday Josh and I drove up to Idaho Falls to hear his mission president and wife report on their mission. It was fun to be able to meet some of his old companions. Especially those that were in the MTC with him-these were the guys whose voices I heard and sent some things to right after Josh left on his mission. Altogether there was four of the original MTC group including Josh. Two of them are married and one will be getting married August 1st and then we follow on the 16th! The two pictures below are of the original four and their better halves ;) and then Josh and I with his mission president!
After all of that we drove to Burley and visited with his grandparents. They made us a great dinner and it was fun chatting with them. I can't wait to officially be part of the family!

We then headed back to Logan. All in all we spent about 7 hours in the car :) I ended up with a sunburn on one arm because I was in the passenger seat-but it was all worth it! It was a great weekend that was fun to share with Josh.

No comments:

Wedding Countdown!

songs I love :)