Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lucky

These last few days have been a doozy...but as I have been frustrated with some things happening around me that have been less than desirable. But as I have thought more and more I am realizing how truly blessed I am and how the Lord's hand has been a part of my life. I am so lucky to have someone in my life that loves me regardless of everything that I have ever done and how stupid I can sometimes be. I'm a pretty stubborn brat and lucky to have a patient man that loves me. My family is also a great strength to me and have been incredibly supportive in all that we do. So thank you to everyone who has loved me and supported me throughout all my life.

1 comment:

Kjerstin said...

cuteness! Oh alli! I want to see you! I will call you soon. Or you could always call me too. =D

Wedding Countdown!

songs I love :)