Friday, June 6, 2008

Congrats to Riley!


Yesterday(Thursday) I was able to go to Salt Lake and see my brother graduate from my alma mater-Go Pirates! This year marked the 4 year mark for me. Watching my brother graduate was a whole lot of fun! He learned the hard way the value of education but we are all thrilled he graduated! He has worked hard and is becoming a great man. It is had to believe that the little boy I used to tease and torment is now much bigger and stronger than me. All of our family was able to be there and seeing my sister's and their families was wonderful.
Remember Riley-this is the beginning of an all new chapter in your life-Congrats buddy-I sure do love you! Strive to be all that you can be and show this world what you can do!

I had to show this picture too...I put J.D.'s hand over his heart to sing the National Anthem and he kept it there the entire time-he is so stinking cute!

1 comment:

Toners said...

jeez things change so fast... I remember him when he was about 4... what a cutie, he drove us nuts!

Wedding Countdown!

songs I love :)