Saturday, May 17, 2008

Week of Crap

Ok so this last week has been completely ridiculously difficult. School has been a pain in my rear end. Apparently you can do nothing but school when you take summer classes. 4 weeks to go through an entire textbook is pretty ambitious if you ask me. Then my computer got a virus. After that I ran into an ex and chatted for awhile-he still hasn't changed. I stubbed my toe pretty hard.
Then to make matters even more enjoyable my phone went kaput on Thursday. They have no explanation for it other than it is no good now. I wasn't able to get anything off of it-no contacts, no pictures, no ringtones, NOTHING-for those that don't know me my phone holds my life. I had some very important numbers and addresses on there. Things that can not be replaced. And because I had my phone for over a year it was no longer under warranty-meaning I had to pay for a new phone. One that looks just like my other one-except the features and options are completely different. Needless to say I am not a happy camper. Several other things have happened but I'll not bore you with the rest of my week of hell.

I will need your numbers! If you've got mine just send me a text with your name in it and I'll add you!

2 comments:

Wade said...

sorry this week was so bad. I'm sending you lots of hope that things look up next week:) I'm text you my number

Keli and Jacob Langston said...

Hey! I am so sorry I haven't been able to send you pictures of our wedding, they are at my parents house and since I am in Boise it is hard to get them to you...I will do it soon soon though. Also, my mom said that if you wanted to borrow anything that I used at my wedding, you are more than welcome...give me a call (801) 450-2084 Talk to you later!

Wedding Countdown!

songs I love :)