Thursday, May 8, 2008

New

So I moved into my new apartment and I am finally feeling settled in. It is a small little basement apartment that is meant for 4 people but I am luckily only living with one other girl so we both have our own rooms :). I started classes on Monday as well-yeah no break for me. But they aren't too bad other than lots of homework because they are 4 week classes. Other than that life is just as crazy as usual! I am so blessed in my life and I am realizing more and more how lucky I truly am. The life I have been given is amazing and I don't think I have really expressed that. Over the last few days I have been talking to someone who is having some serious struggles with life. Ironically I was in the same place as he is at this time last year. As I look back at the last year and all that has happened I am surprised and amazed at the changes I have made in my life. But I know that I couldn't have done it alone. So I can look back and finally say that I am ok...that I have truly become happy with who I am and what I a becoming. Thanks to everyone who has helped in my journey.

1 comment:

mental monika said...

Alli, glad you're settling in. And I have to say, we love who you are! I feel bad when you do have to go through tough stuff but look what it's made you! Love ya!

Wedding Countdown!

songs I love :)