Sunday, September 21, 2008

8 Things...


The #8 Tagged by McKenzie

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1)My husband 2)Special Education 3)My Beliefs/testimony 4)Teaching 5)Family
6)Dr. Pepper w/lime 7)Haribo Apples and Peaches 8)Being a good friend

8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:
1)I Love you!! 2)Seriously 3)Good times, Great Oldies, Classic Rock! 4)For real for real 5)Muchos much 6)Whatever 7)what the heck 8) It was fun and it was real but it wasn't real fun

8 Things I want to do before I Die:
1)Have children 2)Have a minivan-yes I know I'm hopeless 3)Graduate College 4)Teach 5)Go to Australia 6)Go skydiving-yes I'm terrified of heights but you only live once! 7)Make my parents proud 8)Take Josh to Disneyland and SeaWorld


8 Things I Have Learned From my Past:
1)People can change but don't expect them to 2)Sometimes you don't have control over things 3)Love can hurt but it can heal things and be wonderful too 4)Never give up 5)Enjoy the little things in life 6)Be who you want to be-you are stuck with yourself forever 7)You can never say "I love you" too often 8)Life sucks sometimes but it can get better


8 Places I Would Love to Go or See:
1)Australia 2)Hawaii 3)Mexico 4)Historic church sites 5)Paris 6)Italy 7)Africa 8)Mt. Rushmore


8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
1)Some relief from back pain 2)School to not be so frustrating 3)Sugar-my stash is cleaned out 4)Somewhere to live and work after graduation 5)Vacation 6)Quality time with my husband 7)Time 8)To see my mom and family in Salt Lake

8 people I tag:
Angie, Monika, Jamie, Heidi, Wendy, Sarah, Kjerstin, and Toni!

No comments:

Wedding Countdown!

songs I love :)